SB Tactical SBA4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
The SB Tactical SBA4 pistol stabilizing brace is an adjustable pistol stabilizing brace capable of utilizing the included MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension. The SBA4 is a 5-position adjustable brace which features a larger profile along with integral ambidextrous QD sling sockets. This brace is ATF Compliant, designed by US Veterans and is proudly made in the USA. Initially designed as a stability-improving device for wounded and disabled veterans, and they continue to innovate and improve on their designs. SB will stop at nothing to ensure hardcore shooters get the expertly-constructed solutions they need to overcome any challenges thrown their way.
- SB Tactical SBA4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace SBA4-03-SB
- Larger Design
- 5 Position Adjustable
- Includes 7075 Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- Integral Ambidextrous QD Sling Socket
- ATF Compliant
- US Veteran Designed
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Overall Length 7.5" Collapsed to 10.5" Extended
- Overall Width 2.25"
- Cavity Depth 6.75"
- Strap Width 1.0"
- Overall Weight 10oz
- Stealth Gray
- Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension
- Adjustable Nylon Strap
- AR-15 Mil-Spec Lower Receivers and similar pattern clones