Holosun HS515CU Red Dot Sight with Solar Panel
The HS515CU is a new micro red dot optic. The operator can switch from a 2 MOA dot to a 65 MOA circle dot with a push of a button. Our highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The U signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides. This product includes flip-up lens covers, a quick release mount and a kill flash filter.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
- Powered by both battery and solar
- Includes Flip-up lens covers and Kill Flash
- Quick Detach 2 piece mount included
- 50,000 hours for Dot/20,000 hours for Circle-Dot
- Detachable QD Mount
- Battery tray
- Memory Function for Brightness Setting
- 10DL & 2NV brightness settings under manual mode
- Protective Design for Turrets