Ruger Max-9 | 9MM
Firearms purchased through Backwoodsports.com are transferred and processed through the FFL possessed by DMA Inc.
All firearm purchases require valid U.S. government issued ID and related firearm paperwork. You must pass a criminal background check for all firearm purchases. Age and residency restrictions apply. You must present the credit card used to place the order at the time of pick up in store. You must meet all other requirements as set forth by applicable Federal, state and local statutes, rules and regulations for firearm purchase. Other terms and conditions may apply. BackwoodSports.com does reserves the right to refuse the sale of firearms to anyone for any reason. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the purchase of firearms. Please note a 25% restocking fee will be charged if your item is not picked up. A fee would not apply if your item is incorrect, damaged, or a failed background check occurs. This firearm is not compliant to these following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Vermont
Ruger Max-9 | 9MM
The MAX-9® is your next handgun. Whether you’re new to firearms ownership, or you’ve been an enthusiast for years, the versatile MAX-9® is sure to meet your personal protection needs. Comfortable enough to conceal in an inside the waistband holster or pocket holster, this micro-sized pistol has it all – without compromising on capacity or features. Rugged, reliable, affordable – the Ruger® MAX-9®.
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.