Micro Conversion Kit - SIG/SAUER P320 9mm/.40 cal
Micro Conversion Kit for Sig/Sauer models:
P320 9mm/.40 cal
The MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. Greatly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer.
- Fits Sig/Sauer models: P320 9mm/.40 cal.
- Long top Picatinny rail allows for a combination of sights and/or optics.
- Two extra side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling.
- Ergonomic hand grip for stability.
- Front spare magazine carrier for a faster reload.
- Right-folding extended arm brace/stock for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position.
- Built in charging handle (removable).
- Slide release of handgun is exposed, so the user has direct contact with it.
- Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards.
- Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market.
- Most cost effective conversion kit in the world.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Available in White, Black, Olive Green and Flat Dark Earth
- Magazine, mock pistol and stand not included.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP TO THE ADDRESS LISTED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD