Holosun HS503CU Red Dot Sight with Solar Panel
The HS503CU is a new micro red dot optic equipped with a 65 MOA circle dot reticle with the option of switching to a 2MOA dot only. Our highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The “U” signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
- Unlimited field of view
- Powered by both battery and solar
- Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included
- Solar Panel
- 50,000 hours for Dot/20,000 hours for Circle-Dot
- Lower Mount and AR Riser
- Battery tray
- Memory Function for Brightness Setting
- 10DL & 2NV brightness settings under manual mode
- Protective Design for Turrets